Why ACADSOC? Why not?

💚💚💚



Why ACADSOC? Why not?

Choosing a career to take is one of the serious decision-making a person could ever take in his/her life. I can still even recall how I easily answered my papers back in High School on “How do I see myself ten-fifteen years after?” I thought of becoming a Businesswoman, an Accountant or a Government Employee. However, we can’t really predict what the future holds.

I am Hyzell.P, a full-time online tutor of Acadsoc Ltd. I first set foot into the portals of this renowned ESL company last July 29, 2018. This was my fourth employment after graduating from college. I first worked as a Branch Operations/Teller of well-known financial services in the country, spent a year and a few months but then changed into a new career. Secondly, was working in a community-based environment under a Government Program. I worked as a Financial Analyst and was assigned to a municipality that further needs more assistance from the government. I already then concluded that I’ll be working in the agency for a long period of time. Nevertheless, there were a lot of factors that stopped me from working in the community. I, then joined the fast-growing industry of the BPO companies in the city as my temporary job while looking for a greener pasture. I never thought that working in the BPO becomes my steppingstone of knowing the greener pasture that I am searching for  the Acadsoc.

Now, I am settled into working in the company. I am enjoying the perks of working from home with the flexibility of time that an employee could ever have. Relishing the bonuses and reasonable wage. Free pieces of training and certifications for a tutor’s advancement. Friendly, kind and approachable supervisors. Consistent career growth and development. The pluses of having virtual friends and colleagues who help and lift one another in every challenge that I partake as an online tutor. Variety of activities and contest where tutors can also show off their talents and capabilities aside from being a great tutor to students.

Because of ACADSOC, I can’t miss any important events of my life. I can travel and relax for a week or even a month if I want to. I can earn more if I needed to. I can have more time for myself. I can free myself from waking up early. I can work in the comfort of my own room and I am free from hassle traffic jams. As the famous Chinese teacher, editor, politician, and philosopher  Confucius said, “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”

I love Acadsoc. So, if anyone asks, Why Acadsoc? My answer is “Why not?”. What more could I ask for?



💚💚💚   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACADSOC

365th Day as an Acadsoc ESL Online Tutor