ACADSOC



Just like all other modern Filipinos nowadays, I've also tried my luck in the BPO industry. It may sound so easy for those who do not know how work is done in the BPO. Get hired in one day process - that's actually cool. Some of the BPOs situated here in Davao City only requires you to have a pen and valid IDs to apply and get hired in a day. Yes! Easy right??  

But this is not the story how was my experience in the BPO. Working as a Customer Service Representative or commonly known as Call Center Agent became my stepping stone in joining the online world. I saw Acadsoc in the Facebook Ads and I followed the steps to apply as ESL - Online Tutor. Acadsoc is an international online ESL company with over 100k eager Chinese learners who want to master the language! Fortunately, I got hired! Pieces of training are provided by the company to equip you with their teaching standards. 

Dell Inspiron 14 3467 14-in Intel Core i5-7200U4GB/500GB/2GB Radeon R5   M430/Windows 10


I conducted my first class last August 4, 2018. From then on, I worked as a full-time call center agent and a part-time ESL - online tutor. So that's 8hours in the call center and 4hours as an online tutor. And for those who know me personally, I am not that healthy and physically fit until I realized that I've been working hard but not smart enough. And then one day, a new schedule was implemented in my full-time job. It was indeed a conflict in my part-time job working hours, so I need to make up a wise decision in choosing what job should I pursue. Since I already invested working online particularly my pieces of equipment and my internet connection, I finally choose my part-time job as an ESL Online Tutor. 


Plantronics ®.Audio 628 Stereo USB Headset
That's it! Now, I am already in my 9th month as an online tutor. That's how I landed working as a full-time ESL Online Tutor. Yes! I am not a teacher by profession but, I am a teacher by heart! ❤️️





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

365th Day as an Acadsoc ESL Online Tutor

Why ACADSOC? Why not?